Bijgewerkt op: 22 okt. 2021
Glou Glou is het jonge, informele zusje van Bistrot Miró.
Project: RO system for a restaurant kitchen (espresso machine, sparkling water machine, combi steam oven, ice cube machine, two dishwashers.
• City water has an imbalanced mineral composition, contains chlorine and other impurities, that distort the delicate gradations of taste in food and drinks.
• Coffee, tea, and dough are especially sensitive to chlorine and minerals in the water.
• Protection from lime-scale. Professional kitchen equipment has a longer life when the water hardness is low.
• Sparkling or still water in single-use plastic bottles should be substituted with filtered and re-mineralized water served in reusable glass bottles.
• Clean water consumption varies between 300-500 liters a day.
Large volumes of high-quality water for a restaurant can be provided by a reverse osmosis system with a remineralization module.
The AP.RO-M Black Edition systems are compact commercial reverse osmosis units that allow consistent production of high-quality water with low energy consumption and reduced operational cost.
Gross 20” PP
Gross 20” B520-12
Viking Midi B150Plus
Capacity: 300 LPH
RO recovery: 75%
Salt rejection: 99,5%
Controlled RO process
Low energy consumption
Reduced operational cost